Saturday, June 11, 2011

Start to finish....Ikea book shelf!




Here is my IKEA shelf..don't laugh my IKEA chaise,sofa and fabric.. and in the video my teacup collection and other stuff!
Lights on the shelf I found in the as-is at IKEA for 2$. In fact both sofa and chaise were in the as-is because the fabric was dirty~ IT WASHES people! lol
They are the easiest covers to wash and put back on. White furniture is easier than you think to live with when the fabric is very resistant to common oils in the skin (just no dark denim, duh!)

You have seen the chinese style sofa in the older post but now see how it sits behind the dining table and with the risers on the legs it sits perfectly for lounging while you eat (is there any other way to eat, I mean really~)
I swiveled the books for more interest and used them as pedestals to feature pics and cups.
White boxes for the dvd's and videos keep it clean and crisp! yeah yeah IKEA for the boxes.

Hope you like.. so re-arrange your shelf and have fun!

kisses and lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment