Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Breakfast in Bed....luxury




When you want to treat yourself, what better way than breakfast in bed!
For some of you cooking may not be your strong suit, but careful planning and you can create
a beautiful moment without leaving home!
Collect great teacups and old napkins to make your warm cup of goodness sparkle.
Even a simple tray adorned with tasty morsels looks like English bone china! lol
I have my bed dressed in all white which gives a zen like feel with it's crispness.

I stayed at a hotel and it had simple all white linens on the bed and it was gorgeous.
I mixed the textiles (I wish you could see the detail in every layer :) )to add depth.
The stacked trunk set I have had for over 11 years and holds all kinds of girly finery!

Just start with something simple as tea in bed and build from there!

kisses and lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment