Monday, March 22, 2010


In the pursuit of loosing my butt, to whom I have a love hate relationship with, I have
decided that happiness isn't in the position of my butt, but the disposition of it..

Simply said, if not for my butt how would I
have carried my children on Pre-K field trips
when their feet wore out?

How would my friends know in 8th grade I
had the new pair of Jordache jeans if
I had a flat butt..huh!

And I have been in some pretty swanky places
cause my butt was invited!
I have tried to hide it, tuck it, starve it
everything but carve it.. but it won't let me go.
Maybe we belong together..heck I have gotten
used to carrying around like a backpack.

I noticed all the real people with butts and seemed to be
quite happy. To the extent of enhancing their haunches
so that they can sit in swanky places!

How could I be mad at my derriere
when the great bard Sir Mix of Lot penned
an anthem to which
Butts now and forever more are honored!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Love this post, Shawn!

    My but is my "filler". Without it, my jeans don't look good :)

    Btw, your hair looks pretty swanky in your picture. I am thinking 1940"s style...

    ReplyDelete